22.1.05
Holy Ghost Wish List - 2003
I came across this list that I made in September of 2003:

1.) convictions of steel
2.) to take great joy in Holy Spirit
3.) desert dead idols in my life so I can embrace and fully serve the Living God
4.) expectantly await Jesus’ arrival
5.) be sure of myself in God, so that I can go right ahead and say my peace/piece (!)
6.) not try to come across as important
7.) not to be content with just passing on a message, but to give my heart, too
8.) be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God
9.) do what I do to please God in a spirited dance
10.) appreciate and give dignity to my body
11.) stay calm, mind my own business
12.) honour my leaders, especially those who work hard for me and urge me and guide me in obedience. I want to overwhelm them with appreciation and love.
13.) Reach out for the exhausted and pull them to their feet
14.) When others get on my nerves, not to snap at them
15.) Look for the best in others
16.) be cheerful no matter what
17.) pray all that time.
18.) Thank God, whatever happens.
 
posted by Hezza at 1:48 p.m. | Permalink |


0 Comments: