18.8.06
dog tired - July 28, 2006

Dusting off today in Old Orchard Beach was good in the sense that apparently I'm normal for feeling overwhelmed and I'm not weak or backslidden for taking time to stop and say "whoa Lord, I need to stop for a breath" that's good news.

Elaine also invoked the blessing for the new mother and prayed for an increase in love.

Hmm. I'm disliking this parent stuff so far. Kids (whether they are born naturally or are adopted in the Spirit) are rude, argumentative, unkind...difficult to handle. Especially as spiritual teenagers. I shudder to think at some of the ways that I've treated my spiritual parents. Now I am getting a taste for how that feels.

it stinks. I guess it's a good thing that Elaine prayed some more love and stuff into me cuz at the moment, I've little to give out in that department.

Anyways, back to the moment. It's amazing how peaceful I feel, not just hafter the dusting off (I had my hands and feet washed) but even in the stillness of this little hotel room, laptop playing chilled out music and no distractions. Home is not like this. Must I still get to this place at home? I don't know. Or, I don't know how...
 
posted by Hezza at 7:08 a.m. | Permalink |


0 Comments: